Saturday 18 August 2007

Camping

It would take an eternal optimist to purchase a tent in this country but that's exactly what I've done. Why? Because I can't afford the luxury of a motorhome. I can dream but it just aint gonna happen in the foreseeable future, so tenting is the next best thing. Maybe it'll make us feel more at one with nature. I'm itching to get touring around Ireland so since it's been raining for the last 4 months I've predicted that it just CAN'T continue into Sept & Oct. So we're starting off our school year on the 1st Sept with a geography tour. Now, don't be thinking that I'm putting off doing Maths & English - this is going to be an educational tour - I don't want anyone to get the impression that this is going to be a holiday!!
Our tent, which is hopefully enroute is here http://www.belltent.co.uk/4_meter_deluxe_version.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks fab, actually, Dot! Health and happiness to enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I'll not tell you our pitching story till you come home ;-) -
but the weather has been great ever since -

Have a good time.

Dot said...

I don't want to hear any negative comments about camping - very little will put me off & then it will be back to hotels again!