Saturday 28 July 2007

Holidaying

We've been on holiday to the Lake District in England & getting back into blogging has been really difficult - trying to convince myself that doing the ironing is more important than updating my blog. Actually, for the 1st time in months I managed to put the ironing board in it's proper cupboard yesterday. Now that might not sound like a major achievement to anyone but to me it is a great accomplishment. Laundry in our house is usually like Mount Everest but working through 'flylady's' policy of 15 mins at a time it has gotten under control. There are now seats to sit on again. (I like to iron in the living room with everyone under my feet).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dot
I really must check flylady out again!-esp. with no.4 on the way.

Glad you had a good time at the Lake District, the photo's look lovely.

A Bee said...

hi dot, great to catch up with your blog.
re the ironing thing ... i'm a big fan of folding and only iron the sunday dresses and shirts. if there is a very odd wrinkle, they fall out within 20 minutes ;-)
deb