Monday 30 July 2007

Center Parcs


Center Parcs at the Lake District in England was great fun for the kids. Lots of outdoor activities & the hot tub at our chalet was well used. Swimming pool was the main attraction & I plucked up the courage to don a bathing costume to assist Davey - he wasn't allowed to take the younger 3 on his own. Actually, I probably wouldn't have let him even if those weren't the rules. The embarrassment of walking into the pool on a daily basis has given me the courage of continuing when we came home, so 3 times per week I've started doing 30 mins at our local pool.

2 comments:

A Bee said...

sounds like you had a lovely time. a friend called round before we left for holidays to lend me a maternity swimsuit but i haven't been brave enough to stick it on. nobody believes me when i tell them i'm not due until mid november!

Anonymous said...

Great work.