Thursday 21 June 2007

Weight Watch

Since Jo was born, 3 years ago, I have found it a struggle to get the excess weight off. Also, 10 weeks ago I was diagnosed with an under active thyroid & this has lead to a steady increase in weight since Christmas. While I appreciate that it is more difficult to lose weight with this condition, I know several people who also have this problem & with medication, daily exercise & diet control they have managed to get back into & maintain a healthy weight range. So drastic measures are called for. I've decided to go on a calorie count diet with a daily 2 mile walk & aim to lose 4 stone for next summer. Your help is required - if I do not weigh in here every Thursday by lunchtime, I want someone to phone me & ask why not!

Start Date : 14/06/2007

1 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Each squiggle = 1lb left to lose. I'll post a photo after each stone is lost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"phone you" "phone you??" phone?? you mean like lift the phone and dial a number?? communicate through speech??

You've gone too far now Dot!

I'll gladly leave you a comment, but don't ask me to move my lips.

Hope the diet goes well.

Anonymous said...

Not long now to weigh in. Hope that maple syrup didn't add on too much.
Those pancakes were delicious!

Your neighbour